Wednesday, May 04, 2011

DAY 06: A SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF SOMEWHERE

    This song reminds me of Napa Valley/San Francisco, California. I went there for my cousin's wedding, it was so beautiful and I took so many pictures there. Even though the only really nice weather we had there was the actual date of the wedding - which was so lucky - but I still loved it there. Anyways, on to why this song reminds me of there. When we left the wedding my cousin and her now husband had made these mixed CD's with all these wonderful songs on them. It was so cute, it was a slip cover CD case with their picture on it and was decorate so nicely. So coincidentally one of the songs on the CD reminds me of California because the rest of the week we were there, I listened to it nonstop. So anytime I hear this song it brings me back to that place. Oh how I wish I could go back there again. Here it is, Ray LaMontagne - You Are The Best Thing. I absolutely love Ray LaMontagne, his songs, his voice, the whole enchilada.

No comments:

Post a Comment