Saturday, February 05, 2011

DAY 01: YOUR FAVORITE SONG

    So hard to pick a favorite song, it's strategically impossible. I don't believe I have a favorite, I have many favorites. I don't believe I should be limited to one favorite, that's just outright cruel. Not to mention that getting me to decide something is like pulling teeth, I'm terribly and embarrassingly indecisive. But, one of the many favorites would have to be Gabrielle Aplin - On Your Knees. I've been following her forever on youtube and now she's made it to iTunes. She has such a pretty voice and she's come so far. Hopefully one day she'll come to America. Until then, I'll be following the youtube videos and the latest albums. If you have spare time, search her name on youtube and go to her account Gaberrz, it won't be a waste of time. She does beautiful covers as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment