Monday, February 07, 2011

DAY 04: A SONG THAT MAKES YOU SAD

    Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts is honestly soo sad to me. I'm not really sure I understand how the lyrics relate to the song entirely but for the most part they do. And, a lot of songs you don't really think are that sad until you see the music video. But, this song you don't even have to watch the music video to think it's sad. And after watching the video it made me even more sad, a Mother saying "You tell my boy I miss him so much." Really gets me, haha I know I'm lame. And the part when the little boy says "There's no more goodbyes." Ohhh! I love when little kids say profound, cute things like that. So all in all, I could go on forever why this song is sad even without the music video let alone with it. And why it touches me so much, I still wonder. I'm a softy. Enjoy.  

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment